Fashion Tips and Trends: Stay ahead of the curve with Leeijann's comprehensive coverage of fashion

Creative Women: Passive Income Ideas for Home-Based Success

Image
It feels like everyone's talking about passive income these days, and honestly, for us creative women who love working from home, it's not just a buzzword. It's about building a little financial breathing room, adding a fun new revenue stream, and maybe even freeing up more time for the creative projects that genuinely light us up. We deserve to make our art work harder for us, even while we're sleeping or sipping our chai. Digital Products That Sell So many of us are already creating beautiful things, we just need to package them up differently. Think about what you already know or love to make. Printables and digital planners: These are still huge. Etsy is packed with them, but you can also sell directly from your own site. Think niche: fitness planners for busy moms, gratitude journals for creatives, content calendars for micro-influencers. Stock photos and videos: If you're always snapping gorgeous flat lays or unique lifestyle shots, consider contributi...

Haircare Holy Grails: My Faves & How I Earn Sharing

Haircare Holy Grails: My Faves & How I Earn Sharing

Okay, so we all know the struggle: our hair. One day it's fabulous, the next it's a frizzy mess, and the product graveyard under our sinks just keeps growing. I've tried so many things over the years, but I've finally found a few holy grail products that genuinely deliver, and I'm always excited to chat about them.

For the Scalp & Roots

My hair journey honestly changed when I started paying attention to my scalp. It's the foundation, right?

* I've been using the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo for about a year now, and it's fantastic for extending washes without that gritty feeling. My roots feel clean, not just covered.

* The Ordinary's Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density is something I started using last winter when I felt like my hair was thinning a bit. I apply it every night, and I've noticed less shedding and some new growth around my hairline. It's super affordable, too.

* A newer find for me is Kérastase Potentialiste Hair & Scalp Serum. It's pricier, not gonna lie, but a few drops after washing just makes my scalp feel so balanced and healthy. I use it once or twice a week as a treatment.

For Lengths & Ends

Once the scalp is happy, it's all about keeping the rest of our hair looking its best.

* You know I'm obsessed with good ol' Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector. I still do a weekly treatment with this, especially now that I've been experimenting with subtle highlights. It just brings my hair back to life.

* For everyday conditioning, the Virtue Labs Recovery Conditioner has been a standout. It's not too heavy, but it leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable, which is a win.

* I can't live without a good leave-in, and the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Frizz Leave-In Treatment has been my go-to lately. It seriously tames flyaways even on humid days, and it smells amazing.

* When I want that extra shine and protection, a tiny bit of Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil on my ends seals the deal. It's pure luxury and smells incredible.

Our Editor's Pick

If I had to pick just one product that consistently makes a visible difference, it would be the Olaplex No. 3. It's been a staple for years for a reason, and it's the one I recommend most often when friends ask for a single "must-have." I actually put together a collection of all my ride-or-die beauty and haircare favorites, including these, over on My Curated Picks. It's a great way for me to share what I genuinely love and earn a little something when you find your new favorite, too.

Browse the collection →

Final Thoughts

Finding what works for your hair can feel like a never-ending quest, but when you do, it makes such a difference in how you feel every day. You deserve to feel confident and beautiful, starting right from your crown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Steam Machine Price Leaked: Valve's $599 Console Launches 2025 With PS5-Beating Specs"

Golden Globes 2026 Nominations: Complete List, Biggest Surprises, and What It Means for Oscar Race

The "Holy Trinity" of Style: Why Your Outfit Feels Boring (And How to Fix It in Seconds)